Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 07-19-2009, 10:27 PM
Illuminatus Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: This to That: 2 Weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
Oh gosh. I did like one plank yesterday. where you lay flat and raise your legs off the ground. My abs are still kinda sore. lol I'm a wimp, but I'm working on it.
I find those quite easy, I actually have strong abs. Which I find ironic seeing as how I am a fatty.

Good luck to you and your results, I know you wont get your desired results in the desired time but I hope for the best.
Old 07-20-2009, 03:57 AM
Sean Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sean

Just keep doing cardio exercises if you want to lose weight.

Bulking up/getting cut is a different story, however.
Old 07-20-2009, 05:53 AM
Willow Offline
Elite Trainer

I don't really want to get bulky. Just lose some weight and have an appealing body.
Old 07-20-2009, 05:14 PM
MustangGT Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via ICQ to MustangGT Send a message via AIM to MustangGT Send a message via Yahoo to MustangGT

Quote:
I don't really want to get bulky. Just lose some weight and have an appealing body.
Well then start running until you can't run any more, that'll cut down the fat relatively quick. And keep working on building muscle too, because being weak is no fun.

Old 07-20-2009, 05:27 PM
Willow Offline
Elite Trainer

oh darn you just reminded me it is almost when I go exercising. dangit/thanks.
Old 07-20-2009, 06:41 PM
MustangGT Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via ICQ to MustangGT Send a message via AIM to MustangGT Send a message via Yahoo to MustangGT

Quote:
oh darn you just reminded me it is almost when I go exercising. dangit/thanks.
Learn to like it, and you'll do better. Personally, I hate running long distances, but love lifting weights.

Old 07-21-2009, 06:20 AM
Willow Offline
Elite Trainer

I actually do like excercising you just have to get me to the gym first. One day lost to getting sick. Better make it up tomorrow.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:44 AM
Ryenne Offline
Experienced Trainer

I wish you all luck, though you don't have to overwork yourself. I know you want to look really good, but I already think you look good the way you are. :) Just stay committed and work hard, though, and I'm sure you'll be able to do it.

Good luck with your dreams of becoming an actor as well. :D

Tombi's leetle Pumpkin Pot :3
Banner by Tombi
Old 07-22-2009, 07:59 AM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist

You shouldn't focus on losing weight, and instead turning your fat into muscle. Ironically, eat MORE, gain MORE weight, but just make sure that weight is gained in proteins and carbs and not fats and sugars.

You don't have to look ripped; in fact, many women don't find that look appealing. Just getting yourself toned with some definition will not only make women find you attractive, but you'll find yourself attractive, and EVERYBODY knows that one of the sexiest things for both genders is CONFIDENCE. You look fine as it is, but if increasing your muscle mass will raise your confidence in yourself then by all means go for it.

In the end you'll end up healthier as well, and you will age much more gracefully.

And a huge tip: drink a LOT of water, all day long. Get your 6-8 glasses in. Water will keep you full which will help you steer away from snacking. Of course, if you keep up a healthy regimen you can afford to snack for hours on end.

Good luck.
Old 07-22-2009, 04:33 PM
MustangGT Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Mitch View Post
You shouldn't focus on losing weight, and instead turning your fat into muscle. Ironically, eat MORE, gain MORE weight, but just make sure that weight is gained in proteins and carbs and not fats and sugars.

You don't have to look ripped; in fact, many women don't find that look appealing. Just getting yourself toned with some definition will not only make women find you attractive, but you'll find yourself attractive, and EVERYBODY knows that one of the sexiest things for both genders is CONFIDENCE. You look fine as it is, but if increasing your muscle mass will raise your confidence in yourself then by all means go for it.

In the end you'll end up healthier as well, and you will age much more gracefully.

And a huge tip: drink a LOT of water, all day long. Get your 6-8 glasses in. Water will keep you full which will help you steer away from snacking. Of course, if you keep up a healthy regimen you can afford to snack for hours on end.

Good luck.
That sums it all up nicely. Good post Mitch

Old 07-22-2009, 06:26 PM
Poliwagged Offline
Experienced Trainer

Tony Little says you can do it.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:34 AM
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy

Send a message via AIM to EmBreon Send a message via MSN to EmBreon

Quote:
You don't have to look ripped; in fact, many women don't find that look appealing. .
I'll vouch for this ; it's true for me. Guys that are completely ripped look nasty, and I associate someone that obsessed with their body with someone who has an extremely large ego.

If you are healthy, feel good about yourself and treat women like they're not a walking pair of boobs, then you won't be able to keep the chicks off you. :)

Anyway, congrats on losing so much weight thus far.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:35 AM
Orthar Offline

Send a message via AIM to Orthar Send a message via MSN to Orthar Send a message via Skype™ to Orthar

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmBreon View Post
If you are healthy, feel good about yourself and treat women like they're not a walking pair of boobs, then you won't be able to keep the chicks off you. :)
Tell us your braaaa siiizzeeee.

/halomatchmaking
Old 07-23-2009, 02:55 PM
Willow Offline
Elite Trainer

Or extramaly low ego.... :0. lol. I know I should just be happy but of once i don't want to have to settle. I know that pic was a little extrame. I don't want to be that. I just want to be thinner. slighting rippedish(to a normal, good looking point)
Old 07-25-2009, 10:36 AM
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:

Good luck.
You should know that sugar is a carb. You might mean starch or cellulose (one of them, anyway). Potassium helps in converting... carbs to glycogen for energy later on, instead of fats, iirc. Prunes are a good source. (Also, prunes help your body in other ways, too.) Also, about half an hour before and after exercising, one can consume about 70 grams of 100% rolled oats and about 40 grams of whey for protein.

Other than that, no dispute.